Friday, April 8, 2011

Poizone 3: Sample

After a week and a half of working my project has certainly grown. I have changed around the C to Bb bass line so that the LFO A and B Oscillators with alternate giving it a subtle wobble effect. My melodic riff is still the same. However, (correcting what I wrote in my last post) it is actually a C to D# to F back to D# to G melody. I have left the intro "motorcycle" rift the same but have added a volume automation clip. With it, I have made the motorcycle synth sound as if it is driving by you and driving away (crescendo and decrescendo). I still hope to expand on this peice after the final crescendo and am still experimenting with what to do next. Suggestions are always welcome and as always, enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I like the motorcycle riff, and the high pitched pitch bend synth sounds a bit like a police siren. Nice.

    ReplyDelete