Saturday, April 16, 2011

Poizone 3: Nearly Finished

This project is rapidly nearing its final verison. I've extended the ending greatly with a new bassline. Towards the end of the song, I cut the two basslines down (each with progressing parts) and alternated them with eachother. This almost switches the focus of the song off of my melody accompanied with gross beat to the alternating bassline, which I find to be a cool affect. There are still some balancing issues, and I still want to throw in some effects to my peice, but as always enjoy!

EDIT: For some reason the sound cuts out at around 39 Seconds before my second bass synth kicks in. Not sure of why but this will be fixed in the final version.

2 comments:

  1. You mentioned the monotony of the four on the floor kick in one of your earlier posts. I have to say I'm really impressed with the quality of the sound of the kick part. Is that a layered kick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, just the basic kick. I believe that I did run it through a fruity filter though to make it a little deeper though

    ReplyDelete